BOOK DHOW CRUISE (MARINA) (DIRECT REPORTING)
(Marina) (Direct Reporting)
Duration: 2 hours
For an out of the box dining experience, head out for a one and half hour cruise along the classy Dubai Marina that is modeled to resemble a Venetian style canal. Leaving from the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, our traditional wooden dhow offers fascinatingly unique views of modern Dubai.
Take in the glorious views of lavish architecture of residences, resorts and shopping facilities, as you feast on a scrumptious fare of international cuisines served in a sophisticated setting, which though exudes traditional charm.
Adding to the dining experience is mind-blowing entertainment performances onboard our dhow bounded by dazzling illumination and their multihued manifestation on Dubai Marinas water.
With complimentary drink upon arrival, great food, stunning views, and revitalizing entertainment activities aboard, its easy to see why our dinner dhow cruise on Dubai Marina is a highly sought after trip. Give us call or use our instant chat option to make a booking or check the availability of the best cruising options weve for you.
- 2:00 Hrs Cruising in Dubai Marina, Yatch Club, Marina Towers.
- International Buffet Dinner with Veg & Non Veg dishes.
- Access to fully air conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck.
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- Soft background Music.
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women.
- Smoking facility at upper deck only.
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Pick up can be arranged from other emirates with an extra surcharge. For more information feel free to dial us +971 4 2543553 or 00971-54-44-82500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Please click on the given link to view the location map of our boat in Dubai marina Location map
- Please click on the given link to view the food menu of our Dhow cruise Marina Food menu
Cancellation / Amendment / Refund policy:
- If trip cancelled / amended 48 hrs prior to the tour date, no cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 24 to 48 hrs prior to the tour date, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended 24 hrs prior to the tour date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above mentioned cancellation policy.
||Days of Operation
|Seat In Coach
||AC coach / Van
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, Dolmen will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- Dolmen reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, Dolmen will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then Dolmen will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Taking care of our guests is our utmost priority. Please notify us if youve any illness or food allergy at the time of booking desert safari/ dhow cruise tour. Well serve you accordingly.
- If you are suffering from any chronic back pain, neck injury or recently undergone a surgery, we suggest you to kindly consult the doctor before you go ahead for desert safari tour as it includes the bumpy drives over the dunes.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers is as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule.
- This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which Dolmen does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesnt include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to Dolmen at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the Terms and Conditions, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Please always avoid public displays of affection as a mark of respect for local customs.
- All promotions are subject to terms and conditions. Promotion can be availed by corresponding to our representative directly at +971 4 2543553 or 00971-54-44-82500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
||Everyone travelling to Dubai for the first time should do this. A very nice meal on a boat that is so decked out with Christmas style type of lights. They have entertainment after dinner with dancers and magic show. It is very relaxing and the food is fantastic.
||We typically do dinner cruises wherever we visit – good way to get acquainted with the local surroundings and also spend the evening on the first day of our trip.
||The dhow dinner cruise service varies from operator to operator – our operator was Dolmen Tourism. The cruise starts at 830 pm. the food was Indian – but tasty and quite filling. The magic show was quite good too and the magician involved the audience pretty well. We had booked the lower deck (a/c) – the upper deck though nice was quite chilly and nippy but had better views. However given we were traveling with kids and senior citizens, we found the lower deck convenient for us.
||We had booked cruise on Marina instead of creek due to many reasons, foremost was better views on Marina. The atmosphere was great with so many families around. Cruise started off with light snacks & soft drinks, followed by an amazing Tanura dance & finally the buffet dinner with plenty of options to choose from veg & non-veg dishes.