BOOK ABU DHABI CITY TOUR + FERRARI WORLD ENTRY (SIC BASIS)
Abu Dhabi City Tour
+Ferrari World Entry (SIC Basis)
Duration: Whole Day
On this combination tour with Dolmen Tourism, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capital city of the UAE, while enjoying an evening of amusement and thrill at the mesmerizing Ferrari World Theme Park.
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Abu Dhabi – the seat of administrative, political and industrial activities in the country – is perhaps best known for its culture and heritage. But rather than trading off it as a cultural point of interest, Abu Dhabi is one of the most progressive and pioneering spots, being ranked as the worlds richest city. Our Abu Dhabi tour is a great way to get an insight into how the city has, over the years, grown from a quaint fishing village to a most modern city. From the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque, magnificent Emirates Palace, and Abu Dhabi Museum brimming with rich history to attractions that depict the citys eclectic architecture and superb infrastructure, you can be assured that not a single hotspot will be missed out on your trip to Abu Dhabi.
Ferrari World Theme Park
The first and largest of its kind in the world, this sprawling Ferrari-inspired theme park – on the Yas Island – is designed to provide an experience of lifetime. You can indulge in the fun and thrill with its more than 20 pulse-pounding rides and highlights, such as Formula Rosa, Fiorano GT Challenge, Scuderia Challenge, Paddock, V12 flume ride, Speed of Magic, BellItalia, and Galleria Ferrari.
Saturday to Thursday (8:30AM pick up to Drop by 7:00PM)
- Pick up from Spinneys Burjuman.
- Photographic opportunity at Yas Island Ferrari world
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photographic opportunity at Emirate Palace Hotel & PresidentPalace (outside only)
- Visit to Miraj Islamic ART Gallery
- Lunch as per guests choice at Marina Mall or Heritage Village (price not included)
- Visit to Heritage village and Museum of Abu Dhabi
- Drive through Cornice Road
- Date Market
- Drop Back to your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side)
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing are not allowed in Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- We can arrange pick up and drop back facility from Abu Dhabi also at less price. For more information feel free to dial us on +971 4 2543553 and +971 54 44 82500 or send an email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases Dolmen does not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Pick up can be arranged from other emirates with an extra surcharge. For more information feel free to dial us on +971 4 2543553 and +971 54 44 82500 or send an email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation / Amendment / Refund policy:
- If trip cancelled / amended 48 hrs prior to the tour date, no cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 24 to 48 hrs prior to the tour date, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended 24 hrs prior to the tour date, 100%cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above mentioned cancellation policy.
||Days of Operation
||A C Coach / Van
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, Dolmen will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- Dolmen reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, Dolmen will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then Dolmen will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers is as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule.
- This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which Dolmen does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- All the tours/excursion doesnt include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to
- Dolmen at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the Terms and Conditions, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Please always avoid public displays of affection as a mark of respect for local customs.
- All promotions are subject to terms and conditions. Promotion can be availed by corresponding to our representative directly at +971 4 2543553 and +971 54 44 82500 for more information or send an email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Wow great….both the driver and the tour guide supervisor were friendly and awesome human being. We had nice time out there…
||It was very nice trip!
||Discovering the heritage of Abu Dhabi and Experiencing the Huge and Lavish Constructions was a great memorable activity.